Community

Holiday Club

Registration Form

To register your child (Yr R to Yr 6) for Holiday Club, simply complete the form, submit it to us and pay £5 per child (plus booking fee).

Parent/Guardian Consent

I give permission for my child(ren) to take part in the activities at Holiday Club. I understand that s/he will be in the control and care of the Holiday Club leaders and other adults approved by the church leadership and that, while the staff in charge of Holiday Club will take all reasonable care of the children, they cannot necessarily be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by my child during, or as a result of, the activities at Holiday Club.

In the event of an injury/emergency, I am willing for my child to receive first aid (including the application of a hypoallergenic plaster) and/or necessary hospital/dental treatment (including an anaesthetic).

I give permission for photos/video footage of my child to be taken during Holiday Club. I also consent to these images being used for future promotional material by Alderholt Chapel and on their website/social media pages/groups.